If you would like a quicker, more efficient and cost effective way to process payments online for your business, then you should look into setting up an ACH direct deposit processing payment solution. ACH direct deposits offer a better way to transfer, credit and debit funds to and from your client’s bank accounts with ease.
If you are not familiar with ACH is, then here’s a little explanation:
The Automated Clearing House (ACH) is an electronic network for financial transactions. ACH processes large volumes of both credit and debit transactions which are originated in batches.
Some of the most popular ACH payments include:
- Direct Deposit of payroll, Social Security and other government benefits, and tax refunds
- Direct Payment of consumer bills such as mortgages, loans, utility bills, insurance premiums, and other forms of online bills
- Business-to-business (B2B) payments
- Electronic checks (e-checks)
- Electronic Commerce (e-commerce) payments
- Federal, state and local tax payments
As you can see, ACH can be used for just about any type of payment transaction that may need to be processed online for your business. Not only is ACH versatile, but it’s also more cost effective than accepting credit card payments or even submitting payments through snail mail because you can submit payment for less than the cost of a stamp – plus you don’t need an envelope and don’t have to waste time to write the check, put it in the envelope and mail it out.
Here’s a few more benefits:
- It’s quick – your money is where it’s needed in just 10 minutes
- It’s convenient – because all businesses have a bank account, it’s easy to transfer to and from with ease.
- It’s available to everyone – you don’t need a bank account or credit card.
- It’s easy – after you’re setup, the rest is a piece of cake.
- personal – you can add a complimentary 10-word message with each payment.
Setting up an ACH payment solution for your business, using some type of ACH software and integrating it with your website or back-end payment system, would be a great way to save time, money and streamline your business in many aspects. There are many ACH software solutions but I highly recommend finding a company who would completely automate the entire process for your business.
My company, Hudson Horizons, developed our own automated ACH software, which we easily integrate it into the back-end of our client’s website administrative sections. This provides our clients with the ability to easily credit or debit ACH transaction payments to and from their customers in a matter of seconds.
Also, for those businesses that need to submit bulk payments at once, we’ve developed an ACH batch processing payment software that allows our clients to submit batches of payments in minutes, completely streamlining their bulk transactions and reducing the overall lifecycle of their entire payment process.
So as you can see using an ACH payment service or integrating automated ACH software solution can be highly beneficial for your business. I’m very pro-ACH not just because my company has developed our own ACH payment software but also because I use it for my business and it saves us thousands of dollars a month and could definitely do the same for yours.
Process ACH for your business is the future of online transactions and will continue to be the way we accept and process payments online for many years to come. Do your business a huge favor and look into an ACH software solution today.